Monday 13 March 2017

Happy Holi!
One Day May Be...

It took me 3 months to realise it's 2017, but always late than never. The last two wintry months only made me feel that maybe December had decided to stay back a little longer.

This morning was filled with colours, or I'd rather say people looked really colourful this morning, including me. It felt so good to be a part of something, smile and greet total strangers.
It brings such joy!

Holi this year shall be one of the most memorable festivals for me.
While I was running around coloured colouring others, I decided to make it last, not for a day, but for a lifetime. I was like-
Why not take down the gloomy shades and put on the vibrant ones for real?
Why can't I just let the dark ones wash and let the bright ones stay?

Inspiring?
Or so I thought.

Its always easier said than done.
But if such inspirations keep getting to me, then,
May be one day I'll make it happen,
May be one day I'll be able to let go,
May be one day I'll be able to forgive those who tried to ruin my life,
May be one day!

(I don't know why all my posts end up being the same, I cant help it, I need to move on, I'll try and may be one day I'll end up writing what I intend to in the first place.)

Be and let be - PATIENT!

HAPPY HOLI!

3 comments:

  1. Love you. Keep up the same spirit. Don't let anybody steal the natural smile on your face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life change at some point....jst stay happy everthing goes fine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. essay on festivals

    ReplyDelete

Click on the image to read about the interview and more!