Sunday 11 November 2012

The BratPack Day


Guys, I had a real fun time with all of you!! Hyderabad couldn't have been better without you around!
Well, I've got a few words for all those whom I met, though not much I'm sure these words will hit your<3!!!
Divya Joginpalli- The coolest girl vaishnavi or I met till date!! You were wonderful and In too believe you two girls are no less than any fashionistas of IPE!!!! Keep it up beautiful!
Bindu Sriharsha- We did nothing more than a shakehand, but I loved your compliment over my hair/hairstyle!! And by pretty much from what I know through pictures, you're always running away and your tomorrow never comes, I hope our tomo comes soon and get to meet again, missed your company, PS- I loved you hair too (It felt like silk) :P
Smitha Kulkarni- Baby doll, you're as sweet as you look and I loved your smile!! Everybody needs to have somebody like you around! Too good Ms. Vegas! :)
Tony Cris Gladson- Akon's Double body stunt man eh? What do I say about this Butter Tony-Tony Fry? Your smile makes it all up for your stern looks!! Haha, Thanks for the keys dude!
Ravi Chandra- The silent creek through while joys seems to flow over! Your smiles over the jokes cracked and then the smiles over your own interpretation of them has always been a secret, hope I get to know them soon!! :D
Hrushi Kesh - You seem to be like Enrique down the nose! And now I know why girls fall for you! :P Hope everything goes well between you and the cute guy!!! All the best! ;)
Sai Rahul- Anna For All, This is what I heard from the BratPack, I still remember your style of calling Tony and hitting him! Haha, too good, I'll narrate it to my mom!
Ananth Bharadwaj Mylavarapu- Oh My, You're too cute, too sweet to be spoken anything bad about, lol, you hit those skittles and you won it!!! ;)
Aravinda Kishore- I've known you since long, but you were a lil silent when we met, though you were impressive too, I missed you on the last day! Hope you're still surviving on that single glass of fruit punch!! :)

Well well, this is all I could make out from this few couple of hours with you all, it hardly felt like just a few hours, it seemed as though we were friends since more than a year!!! We'll meet soon, I wish I had friends like you with me all the time!!
Vaishnavi Ratnam- you are missing from the list, I'll need a whole new page to right about you, for now, the video is enough! (Whoever has it, please upload it) :) :) :)
Miss you all!!! <3 <3 <3
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!