Tuesday 2 October 2012

Go Go Girls!!

OMG! Twas 25th, just three days more and these girls were going to leave me, go home, my lovely roomies, we have been sharing a nice little place with ourselves since a few months and I've had the best time with them but wait, was it going to come to an end?


It was 5 o'clock in the morning and I with semi closed eyes staggered from my room and crawled into Moats' bed and kissed and hugged her for a while, I was going to miss her soon. I just said we should go out and have an adventure together before we part our ways and somehow she said yes! One down I thought!
The very next minute I went to Kaddu's room and told her what I had on my mind, she was skeptic about the plan but somehow she said yes too. What was left was the most difficult task, I had to convince Sukhdu to join in and call Tanny in! But it was very easy, just a call and these lovely girls were ready to go.

But, where? Nobody actually had a plan but all wanted to go! And there we sat with our heads buried in our laptops, googleing places for our adventure.

"Hey, Leh sounds fun, have a look."
"No, you idiot, that's far away, I'm leaving in 3 days."
"How about Kashmir?"
"Dehradun?"
"Or Shimla?"
"What if we go somewhere in Rajasthan?"
"Oh no, look for something nearby, we have to be back within 60 hours at most."
(This went on till 30 minutes till...)
"What do you girls wanna do exactly?"
.
.
.
(All four screamed together)
"ADVENTURE! Something like jungles and mountains and fun, some place like HRISHIKESH!"

And there was our destiny, Hrishikesh it was, camping, trekking, rafting, bungy, things like that began to cross our minds and we knew we wanted it. But we had less than a day to plan, book tickets and our stay, and SHOP!

Sukhdu, me and Moats got ourselves strap shorts and the size went like M, L, XL!! But it was fun, we wore similar dresses together and made it all the more confusing for the people there to make out the difference between three of us, (saved me from getting kidnapped! :P)

One of us did the booking, a snapdeal chap got a pretty cheap deal for our stay, we got 5 tickets to Haridwar from New Delhi, but all under the wait list. All the girls were on a shopping spree- clothes, bags, accessories, and food! Everything was ready but the travel wasn't easy, the tickets were still on the wait list and we had to leave in 2 hours, me and Sukhdu rushed to the nearest travel agent and got 5 bus tickets to the holy city of Haridwar, finally we were going!

(Rest of the adventure in my next post!)
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!