Monday 22 October 2012

Monotonous

Doing the last check of the night, I go through my several different internet-social mediums: Facebook, Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo, Twitter, Youtube. Always in this order, though depending on my current position, one or two of these may be exempted due to deletion and/or neglect.

This is the routine. I wonder how I ever managed without these. Then, I wonder why I believe it's essential to my functionality. When will I realize the destructive nature of monotony?

There are a few things more excruciating than nothing.

However, something new has caught my attention, even though at the apex of it all, it's not the only thing, and that's most upsetting. Is it an instinct of survival? Has my mind created the desires and illusions out of pure inactivity?

I check it all again, before going to bed -the pointless social outlets only serving to highlight my own inadequacies...

...until tomorrow, where something, someone, can distract me again between the stages of lacking.
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!