Monday 6 May 2013

Lucky Escapes!

How do you define luckiness?!
By how easily your wishes come true?
By how many times you find your long lost wallet?
By what comes as a return of long forgotten goodwill?
By how many times you escape from the wicked witch in your dreams?

To me, its none of the above!
In my case, its just an escape from a series of mishaps...

Here they go...
Last week, I luckily escape burning from a hot hot pressure cooker as it held it carelessly with my bare hands.
The very next day, I luckily escape an accident on the road, did hurt my knee though, mad mad car and crazy crazy driver!
The third day, I luckily escape hemorrhage by hitting my head onto a nail in the wall, I instead scrape of a bit of my tattoo with my own toe!
The fourth morning was a slip-o-flip in the bathroom, luckily escaping multiple fractures!
After that, the next evening, I'm rushed to the hospital for a stupid bleed, and then I'm miraculously cured just like that!

So, that is me, careless, yet getting lucky at odd times, accident prone yet saving lives - saving my own life luckily!! (Touch wood to escape bad omens)! 
Haha
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!