Monday 11 February 2013

The Magic Of Harlem Shake!

Nobody was home this weekend, and I was as usually getting bugged and mad at having nothing to do but being home alone for almost a month!

"Home Alone" usually means "Do what you can", "You're the boss" and "Party Time" until mom comes home, but the case was kinda strange here. I had to cook, take care of the house, keep it neat, send my sis goodies and lunch, everyday, and then study, watch tv, blog, enjoy, dance, and take advantage of being alone, all at once! And also mind my twisted ankle!

Tragic! Ain't it?

Yeah I know, poor me!!

But never mind.

This weekend, as my "Khali Dimag; Shaitan ka Ghar" was doing nothing, and pondering over the buzz of Harlem Shake, I soon found myself jigging at it!
And to add to the wonder, with the jig, my poor ankle that had been wailing since 2 days was back to its angle!! I was back to my dance-zenny-dance mode!!

The Harlem Shake did work wonders!! Lol

Here's a video that definitely demonstrates how mad you can get with the Harlem Shake...Funny it is!



Click on the image to read about the interview and more!